Site locks up Firefox 13

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 16:20:38 UTC 2012

I allowed Firefox and Thunderbird to update from version 12 to 13.  This
caused fonts on Thunderbird to sometimes be displayed too small.

When googling to try to find a solution I came to this site:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CIMBEKwCKAAwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.mozillazine.org%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D39%26t%3D2483621&ei=WsbUT_ygHoeq2gWssZW9Dw&usg=AFQjCNGLgeSc9mLRq_I8l-4VcEcVDfDyOQ&cad=rja

Every time I click on that link it takes longer than usual to load,
finally displays, after about 5 seconds the screen is overlayed with
gray and the cpu goes to and stays between 96 & 100%.  Then I have to
force quit Firefox.

Some other links to mozillazine do the same.

Running Ubuntu 10.04.  Wonder if anyone else is seeing this?

Regards,  Jim