Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME

Albert Wagner albertwagner at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 01:25:19 UTC 2012

On 06/09/2012 02:42 PM, Robert Spanjaard wrote:
> <snip>
> When someone says that installing GTK is the same as installing Gnome,
> or that KDE sits on top of Gnome, should we just ignore it? Does it
> help Ubuntu to let people post such falsehoods as if they were facts?
Apologies to the moderator and other list members, but although I
promised to drop this, I cannot allow such lies to go unanswered.  If
the moderators want me to leave, then please stop such trash talking
from Liam and Robert.

Robert,
You haven't read my posts.  If you had you would not attribute the above
lies to me.  I never said either thing.  Like Liam you simply vomit
vitriol that has no basis in fact.  If you want to pursue this
conversation, please take it out of the list and send me email.