Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:39:14 UTC 2012

A moderator posted my message, so obviously they thought it followed all of
the CoC guidelines. I am not lecturing. For the actual thread’s subject, I
think I have sorted through all of the confusion. Thanks to all who replied.

Sent from my Windows 8 PC <http://windows.microsoft.com/consumer-preview>