Mailing list guidelines

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:29:23 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

To avoid confusion - please realise this comes from me with my
moderators hat on (yes, I'm one of the moderators of this list).

Can we please ensure everyone on the list has read and understood all
the information contained at the list FAQ -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ including any linked
information on the page.

There has been a large number of general ranting, ramblings and
general off topic chatter. Please be aware that this is not tolerated
and any continuation of such will most likely result in moderation of
users and possible further actions. This mailing list is to be used,
as the tagline states, for technical support and not for general
discussion. There are many places online that exist to provide you
with random rambling and ranting forums, this is not one of them.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris