Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME

Albert Wagner albertwagner at cox.net
Wed Jun 6 15:55:32 UTC 2012

Ryan,
I appreciate your enthusiasm.  I too am a Christian.  But you have made
a serious error by proselyting on a technical mailing list. As you have
seen, your behavior is offensive to some. To continue is to embarrass
other Christians.  A careful reading of Paul's letters should make this
clear.  A little working knowledge of psychology and personal
relationships will also inform you about what is the most efficacious
method to convince others of a point you want to make.  Arguing is not
necessarily witnessing.

<snip>
> On 5 June 2012 16:14, Ryan Gauger<rtgkid at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I am not religious; I am a person who loves God and wants to share the
>> Gospel with others. A religious person would not be sharing the Gospel,
>> because they are not Christians. The term, "religion" does not apply to
>> Christianity. Christianity is a relationship between you and God.
> Kid, there is no such thing as a god or gods and never was. Any belief
> that any form of gods exist is a religion.
<sniP
Wouldn't you want to believe there is a God who loves and cares about
you, beyond human comprehension, or would you rather believe in no God
at all, whatsoever, no God who loves you. There IS, and I love you too,
this is why I am doing this: to spread the Gospel even further. I REALLY
want to see you in Heaven when I die, it breaks my heart that so many
people in the world will not. How would you say the world formed? If you
say by an explosion, you are incorrect. Scientists say that the world
was formed by a huge explosion, caused by two atoms. My question to you
is: where did those two atoms come from in the first place, if there was
an explosion caused by these two atoms?

In Christ,
Ryan