video lag on Samsung NC110

G. pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 06:28:27 UTC 2012

snip

> PBS has always been a dog. Just install the VLC plugin. I dunno if there is
> one specifically for Chrome, there is one for Firefox.
>
> Oh yeah, PBS goes ape over adblockers, no-script, and such. Have them all
> switched off on that site. Go there, switch off your settings, log out and
> back in again. Wily devils they are.

Did the above, no progress.  I do not have any adblockers, I do not
think there are any scripts.   How do you tell?  When you stream the
video what is supposed to happen?  There are several VLC plugins.
Wasn't sure which one to install so I installed them all.  Will try
with Chrome.

May need a tutorial rather than make you jump through hoops but I have
not found one yet.

thanks

garyk