video lag on Samsung NC110

G. pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 04:21:19 UTC 2012

Using Ubuntu 12, I notice when streaming video eg PBS shows that there
is a consistent and slight video lag.  It is never blurry but it seems
a bit slower than it should be.  For example, people walk more slowly
than it is apparent they do, not slow motion but not normal either.
This does not happen under my W7 installation.  There is no video
driver for download on the Samsung site of any sort.

Might anyone have another suggestion as to how to improve video playback?

Thanks

garyk