[OT] Re: MATE Desktop

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 25 00:43:11 UTC 2012

On 07/24/2012 08:01 AM, Liam Proven wrote:

> AFAIK "MATE" doesn't stand for anything - it's not a backronym - and
> he's explicitly said it's named after the tea, so I think Maté is the
> least-confusing, most-helpful spelling.

He?

I'll repeat:
====

<http://matsusoft.com.ar/projects/mate/>

He spells it "MATE" (notice it is all caps) And I reckon that Perberos
knows how to type an e-acute... "Y las instrucciones para construir
están en el Wiki de mate-desktop.org (inglés)".

====

But I think we've spent enough time on this. Perhaps you can send
Perberos an email and ask him directly & blog about it somewhere else.

AFAIC this subject is like trying to help a list moderator with his
website...