Mouse not working when ubuntu boots

Hazan Pérez hapk02 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:42:17 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

In my desktop PC I'm having a weird problem. Whenever I boot into Ubuntu
and login the mouse doesn't work. It won't "turn on" by default and even
the clicks don't get registered. When I log in it keeps like this until
I open Firefox, then the mouse works like it should.

Also, if I log out and log in after the mouse works it keeps working
normally.

This is a problem that only occurred recently.

This is a desktop with Ubuntu 12.04, AMD phenom processor, AMD HD Radeon
graphics card with the privative video drivers. The mouse is a regular
Hyundai Corporation USB mouse.

Hazan Pérez C.
Twisto Creative