Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:51:05 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 04:58 PM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 13 July 2012 10:24, Jkhatri <khatri.jatin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 07/13/2012 01:56 PM, Colin Law wrote:
>>> I don't understand why you are not willing just to lock the screen
>>> (not switch off or disconnect from internet).  Click on the cog in the
>>> top right hand corner (assuming you are using unity) then select Lock
>>> Screen.  Why does this not solve the problem?
>> suppose I've given my laptop to one of my friend to check his Email (
>> obviously on web-mail) ..then .???
> Then switch to the guest user as I have suggested elsewhere.
>
> Colin
Ok,  I think this is the way .... guest user

but this is not the solution .... main question remains intact ... I
want same function as "sudo" session it will be automatically dropped
after some predefined amount of time. same kind of session timeout
configuration option should be available somewhere  for TB.

Regards
--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/