Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:40:18 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 12:57 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 13/07/12 15:37, Jkhatri wrote:

>>> (I know that I just should not get involved in this, but being a
>>> student of how to resolve problems asked by some people - I cannot
>>> resist...)
>>>
>>> Jatin, why EXACTLY are you asking this question?
>> Security issue ...   suppose you are not in front of your laptop
>> after receiving your mail, say you gone out for some time ...
>> meanwhile someone comes and send a Email from your TB with a doc. as
>> attachment ...which you do not want to share with orhters.... what
>> you can do after mail is already sent ???????.....
>
> So, THIS is your real concern - security when you decided to leave
> your computer/laptop for a few minutes to go to the toilet of have a
> cigarette or get a cup of tea, right?
>
> I have already answered this question when I responded to what Gilles
> wrote: LOCK SCREEN when you want to leave your computer. It takes just
> 2 simple clicks of the mouse to achieve this.

So one solution would be ..... disconnect your pc from internet ...no
one will be able to send or even receive .....:-)

> I think that you need to explain why you are so concerned about this.
> Knowing the real reasons for your concern is most important in helping
> you with your concern.

  already done ...said

> WHY are you so worried about someone using your computer/laptop to
> post some message, and with attachment, while you may step away from
> your computer/laptop?

why people installs ... anti virus progs.  ... .. even then can avoid
use of  internet , removable medias ..... to protect their pcs virus or
any malicious progs.  .... they do not go to this way ...because thats
not the solution, its not the practical way

> What I wrote about LOCKING SCREEN is more than enough to satisfy your
> concern as the way you described it so far. Is there more to your
> concern than you have said so far?
even I can shutdown my laptop .... it will not take to much time ....
but its not practical

> If you feel that you want to discuss this privately and not in this
> public mail list then please do not hesitate to send me a private
> message and I will be glad to help you.
thanks but not actually needed

Warm Regards
--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/