Shift+till key not working from Ubuntu 10.04

Saikat Saha saikat.80in at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:31:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Tilde key is working in English(US) keyboard layout. Now when I push
left shift+pipe, it is taken greater key(>).I check the English(US)
keyboard layout & there are four key option(<,>,|,\). Now please let
me know how I can change the key option here with other two option
(|,\).

Regards,
Saikat Saha