Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

Thu Jul 12 12:36:29 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM,  <Lucas.Betschart at crypto.ch> wrote:

> Why don't you set automatic screenlocker down to 1 minute or even below? Then you don't have this "security problem" with any program.

That's basically the same argument people seem to have, with
Firefox and Thunderbird (and others…) not pseudo-encrypting their
profile / cache folder.

There people, who complain, usually also get the same answwer:
That's not a task for the application; it's something which is much
better done on the Operating System side.

Which is a correct and helpful answer, I'd say.

Same here.

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/     ↯