how install win w/o wiping the disk

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:07:11 UTC 2012

On 11 July 2012 18:35, G. <pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to install windows 7 to a partition but W7 says it can not
> install to the drive because it can not install to a GPT partition.
> Does Ubuntu create a GPT partition?  Perhaps Chrome OS does?  I have
> Chrome OS on here (don't need it really, just tried it out to see if
> it would work on Netflix, which it does not for me)

Oh dear. Sounds to me like you need to backup and reinstall.

When reinstalling, *start* with Windows - this is always the best.
Other OSs understand being installed onto Windows drives; Windows does
not understand about being installed onto other OSs' drives.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884