CLI Giving Me A Raised Middle Finger

Bahn, Nathan nathan.bahn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 01:32:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com>wrote:

> Even so, a 'do-upgrade-release' on my machine, su'd or not doesn't
> throw an exception - just tells me that there's no upgrade available
> from my 12.04 installation.
>
> As of typing, I've not searched to see if there are any known bugs in
> the script released with 11.10... I'd have thought that if this were a
> regular occurrence then it would be patched out by now.

I don't know what the hell I did, but after running the commands
sequentially, this System 76 machine is EVIDENTLY ready to do an upgrade.
 I'll let everyone know the result in the morning!
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ,
http://www.libreoffice.org/ & http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument (Nathan
Bahn)