[Hijacked "Can't log into Ubuntu"] Re: remaster ubuntu alternate

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:42:00 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 05, 2012 04:32:11 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 05/07/12 05:47, chris wrote:
> >> No, top-posting is *NOT* okay.
> >>
> >> It is specifically banned in the list rules.
> >
> > I think as we say at the bottom of the world  "Your pushing Sh&*T up
> > hill with this one Liam.
>
> I don't believe so.
>
> I think that one needs to have such matters cleared up once and for all
> - and without hesitation.

Top posters and those who make all those hundred message nonsense posts all
end up in the twit file.  One thereby never has to see posts from those rude
people.  Of course this also renders our archives totally worthless as all
those twit posts are there making you have wade through all their garbage even
though you never had to see the original post.   Nice part about twit files is
it cleans all your incoming messages from all your mail lists!