[Hijacked "Can't log into Ubuntu"] Re: remaster ubuntu alternate

CJ Tres ctres at grics.net
Thu Jul 5 15:52:46 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 05:44 PM, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> I think I was referring to something different, I don't remember, but I don't think I was referring to the pointing out of list usage. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
>
> On Jul 4, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Robert Holtzm<holtzm at cox.net>  wrote:

I've lost track of how many times you've been asked not to top post or
told it is counter to list rules/suggestions and yet you persist.
OK, have it your way and eventually all the people you need to read your
pleas for help won't see you post because you've earned getting
killfiled by all the helpful/knowledgable folks on the list.

You've made my list and I consider myself patient but I'm tired of
seeing your display of arrogance.