[OT] Ubuntu Should Be Forked!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:11:27 UTC 2012

On 01/30/2012 04:37 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

> Just of curiosity, sorry for being somewhat off topic, can you run
> Compiz-Fusion and Emerald in XFCE (or LXDE)?

I dunno about LXDE, as running Compiz would sorta negate it's purpose to
be lightweight for old iron, Compiz should work with XFCE.

I like compiz and think it's nifty and slick. I'll run it for awhile,
then it'll make me crazy, then I turn it off. I hope it becomes more
refined, kinda like pulse did, going through it's birthing pains. :) Ric