[OT] Ubuntu Should Be Forked!

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:46:21 UTC 2012

Again, OT threads need to be taken elsewhere. Please make sure you
read the FAQ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ There are
plenty of other avenues out there for you to have your say in all
sorts of different matters Ubuntu related and otherwise, this is not
one of them.

This is a technical support list, please remember that. By keeping on
topic we retain the useful people who assist other users who do not
want to be bombarded by OT threads to have to sift through. Should
people continue down the the OT path we, the moderation team, will be
required to start moderating individuals on the list to ensure the
list remains on topic.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)