Are you a Linux Expert?

AV3 arvimide at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 17:13:52 UTC 2012

On Jan/28/2012 1:2744 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 01/28/2012 12:07 AM, compdoc wrote:
>>> I am an Australian and I wear thongs. What does that tell you? :-)
>>
>> Nicole Kidman in a thong sounds wonderful. You in a thong, well, let's
>> say
>> it doesn't sound pretty...
>
> I'm not sure if geeks wear thongs ...or maybe that applies only to the
> Americas?

In American usage the word "thong" has two applications to clothing
items: a skimpy bathing suit (Looks good on Nicole Kidman for sure) and
a form of sandal with top and sole anchored by a thong between the big
and second toes, also known as zori sandals. Geek Mark Zuckerberg is
noted for wearing sandals at all times but not thong sandals, as
accurately portrayed in "The Social Network."

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ at Wearthlink.net>    ||