snapshot of home

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 28 05:11:32 UTC 2012

On 28/01/12 15:55, Thufir Hawat wrote:
> I just want to, once, backup user data in home, a snapshot(?).  Which is
> better bacula, rsync, other?  It's many GB onto CD's.
>

> thanks,
>
> Thufir

If I may suggest: if you are in a position to buy an external (USB) HDD
then use this in preference to using CDs or even DVDs. Even using USB1
with the external drive is preferable to using CDs or DVDs.

BC

--
But when you take arms from people, then you start to upset them, you show you do not trust them because you are frightened or cagey.
                      Niccolo Machiavelli