flash!

Ben Stones ben at b3ns.com
Sat Jan 28 00:41:02 UTC 2012

On 28/01/12 00:13, george johnson wrote:
> Anyone know how to get Flash Player running in Ubuntu 11.10 (trying to
> partition it alongside Win7-- also, how much disk space should I allot
> it)? I'm not very 'techie'...
> Thanks very much!

Hi,

You can install the Ubuntu Restricted Extras via the Ubuntu Software
Centre which includes Flash and other software restricted by copyright.
Otherwise, search for 'flash player' via the Ubuntu Software Centre to
install the plugin (I believe you may need to restart Firefox in order
for the plugin to work, in case you have that open at the time).

Hope this helps.

Regards.