Having problem with read only disks ? How to change it ?(Solved)

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:32:41 UTC 2012

I have fixed it thanks for help.

Just boot backtrack from usb & edited the fstab file & deleted all other
enteries except \proc & swap entry. this fixed the problem.

But i wonder i was unable to edit or save any file using gedit on my root
partition as root user. i will post that problem later.
Sorry for late reply bcz problem with internet. thanks for help.

Regards
Navdeep Singh