Happy Chinese New Year

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Mon Jan 23 13:38:50 UTC 2012

On 01/23/2012 06:12 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 23 January 2012 09:44, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:

>>> Shay shay nye! What animal is this year?? Say ge'in! Ric
>>
>> Year of the (Water) Dragon.
>
> As /Non Sequitur/ put it (http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2012/01/23):
>
> Why Dragon?
> It means it's an election year, so it'll seem to drag on longer than usual...

Maybe it should be the year of the Pig. All the politicians are way deep
into the mud slinging already. Or, maybe the year of the Monkey. They
throw excrement. This is going to be a nasty election year.

Now before you all jump my case I realize that the pig is a noble animal
and probably has the highest IQ of any other animal o the average farm.
They wallow around in the mud because they have no sweat glands and the
mud keep them cool.

--
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the  people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the

- Patrick  Henry -