Happy Chinese New Year

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:16:17 UTC 2012

On 01/22/2012 02:38 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> 2012/1/22 Koh Choon Lin<kcl at live.com.sg>:
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver the
>> spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.
>
> Gosh, is it already? Gōng xǐ fā cái!

My friends from Taiwan also celebrate "double 10 day", the tenth of
October, with plenty of  great food and Johnny Walker Black. I just had
a friend send me two tins of hot black-bean sauce since I'm so far out
in the toolies. I'd die to just go to a really good Asian Market, just
for the spices! :) Ric