ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 89, Issue 99

jimmckenzie at earthlink.net jimmckenzie at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 20:34:27 UTC 2012

 I'm sure there's another way to do it but the short answer would be uninstall Acroread. Why have two programs that do a very limited same thing? It's not like graphics where you can't do it all in one place. Reading a PDF file should only require one program every time.

Anyway that's my $.02.

James R McKenzie

jimmckenzie at earthlink.net