Youtube/Firefox Foulup??

Johnny candj01 at att.net
Fri Jan 20 19:22:35 UTC 2012

On 01/20/2012 01:15 PM, John Graddy wrote:
> On 01/20/2012 11:56 AM, Ioannis Vranos wrote:
>> Make sure you have flashplugin-installer package installed. If you do
>> not have it installed, install it, do a reboot, and tell us if it works.
> flashplugin-installer is installed. It was installed long before I
> reported the problem.

Go to Ubuntu Software center uninstall flash, do a restart, go to SPM
click Status (don't known the name but go to the 5th thing down It will
say left overs or something like that) do a complete removal of all that
is there, do a restart, then go to Ubuntu Software Center and reinstall
flash. Hope this make since form and old man.
Good Luck and God Bless Johnny3 65++