having trouble with Alsa

Scott Berry scottbb1973 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:51:27 UTC 2012

Sorry my message wasn't there I thought the whole message went.  I
actually did erase the Audacity-data folder and restarted Alsa with the
same results as my previous message which was with an error that
basically said it could not play the file to please check the ound
device or the bit rate of the file and everything else with sound works
fine.

--
Scott Berry
Email: scottbb1973 at gmail.com
Central Lakes College Student, Repeater Book Admin and a volunteer
helping out Vinux
< div="">
<>