video problems in Ubuntu

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 16 21:48:49 UTC 2012

A little off topic.  The video is berkl line in 1927 with no sound. I
hae an elderly man almost 100 years old I put it on his daughters xp
machine and he is watching it and doing a voice over in German and
English and saving it so I can put it on the video. Its a great silent
movie I have some really fine music in the public domain for it and am
very excited about it.  This is really important to me.  I plan to put
it on Vimeo and Youtube ether in the public domain or creative commons.
There may not be anyone else left in the world that can remebr where and
what the scenes in the movie are and narriate it in both
languages.                                 Doug