Becoming a Partner

Pop Horea pop.horea at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 18:08:46 UTC 2012

OK Mr. Jeff.
It is very true what you wrote. I can't deny.
Please give me your help and become my partner. You can write an e-mail at this adress: pop.horea at yahoo.com or add me in messenger with pop.horea or skype: pop.horea1.
We will discuss about your account on the site.
Really need someone to work with me at this project.
I live in Romania and here it is 8 a clock. 3 or 4 hours I'm available.