routeur comparatif dd wrt

Frédéric Côté frederick.cote at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:31:18 UTC 2012

You're right, DD-WRT run on almost all wrt54g but you are limited in the
fonctionnality you can use because not enough RAM/ROM or the CPU is not
fast enough. And when you buy one, you can not know which version you will
receive. The wrt54gl have more RAM/ROM, the CPU is faster and there is only
one version.