Need Help Adding Flash

Larry Massey ljmassey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 18:10:39 UTC 2012

Thanks for all the replies.

I already did the software center thing.  Got it installed.  Even figured out how to get my WiFi working on my wireless modem.  Everything was working fine, but shortly after running, when I had 3 or 4 Firefox windows opened, my laptop froze & I had to do a hard power down.  Would this be a problem with Firefox, or Ubuntu 11.10?

Thanks for all the help.

Larry