Password wallet in 12.04

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Feb 20 09:04:53 UTC 2012

I'm a bit concerned about the password wallet in 12.04. ATM I'm running
Maverick on everything, using gpass for keeping my passwords, having
spent some time transferring them from kwallet in the process of giving
up on KDE.

Until I get a replacement HDD for the NB520 I just bought, I'm having a
play with 12.04 by booting it from a flash drive. The software search
shows up other applications that I use but not gpass. For example, if I
type "genealogy" it comes up with the gramps application but if I type
in "wallet" it only produces kwallet.

What's happening with gpass?

Dave