Need Help Adding Flash

Whisperity whisperity at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:51:40 UTC 2012

Welcome.

The easiest way would be using the Software Center. Search for "Flash" and
check the results.
If you are more convenient with using the terminal, you can use the apt-get
tool to install the package on your system. Type *sudo apt-get install
flashplugin-installer* into the terminal and hit Enter.

Whisperity.