Boot Ubuntu from iPod (HDD based.)

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at
Tue Feb 14 18:21:16 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 01:06 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 14 February 2012 17:57, Dave Woyciesjes<woyciesjes at>  wrote:
>>         Thanks for the links, I'll give them a look.
>> As for why, well, because I can. :) The iPod was just sitting in my drawer
>> doing nothing. Battery doesn't last very long anymore...
> The batteries are actually fairly easy to replace - I've done it.
> Fiddly but not as bad as several laptops I've worked on. Such as, say,
> Apple Powerbooks...
	Yeah, I may replace the batteries one of these days, if my other 30GB
iPod goes for some reason...

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
             Registered Linux user number 464583

  - from some guy on the internet.