HP laptop overheating

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:59:05 UTC 2012

在 2012-02-09四的 16:54 +0200,Ioannis Vranos写道:
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Olivier Pavilla
> <olivier.pavilla at linux-squad.com> wrote:
> > Le 09/02/2012 05:54, Adoris9211 a écrit :
> > [cut]>
> >> We Chinese people say "Buy an HP, get a free heater" and "HP laptops are powerful because they have tractor engines built-in".
> >>

> > You forgot to mention most of laptop sell in China (Made in China of
> > course) are rubbish from mass production which can't be retail in
> > western world. I bought Acer Laptop in Zhongguancun 中关村. It was noisy
> > and really hot. No way to play openarena except in beijing winter.
> > I had 3 probook HP. They were powerful. They were save power. More than
> > 3 hours. They were not noisy nor hot neither.

not ALL please,i bought a HP laptop which mode is Compaq 6510b in
ZhongGuanCun 2007, it works perfect and still works now.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.