Ioannis Vranos ioannis.vranos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:26:38 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Abhishek Dixit <abhidixit87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> sudo apt-get install kword
> [sudo] password for deel:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  kword : Depends: koffice-libs (>= 1:2.3.3-0ubuntu6) but it is not
> going to be installed
>

> How can I fix above problem I used the apt-get install -f option and
> dpkg --configure -a also but I get above message each time.

1. In Synaptic, go to Settings->Repositories, and in "Ubuntu Software"
tab, make sure the first four options are selected.

2. Then, go to the "Other Software" tab, and make sure the first
(Canonical Partners) and third (Independent) options are selected.

3. Press the Close button to close the dialog.

4. Press the Reload button to reload the repositories info.

5. Try installing the package you want, in Synaptic.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://cppsoftware.binhoster.com