Needed fully functional [NOT 'Live'(sic)] Linux on USB stick - was [Re: Ubuntu on pendrive]

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 03:17:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:39:17 -0500
Sam Sebastian <sebastiansam55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> the problem with this is that the one time i did it, when i was
> really new to ubuntu/linux in general it install GRUB on the USB and
> the computer would not boot at all without having the USB stick
> plugged in
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Default User
> <hunguponcontent at gmail.com>wrote:

[...]

I've seen it too many times now.

Where the heck are the 'moderators' when people top post and send in
HTML, both of which are /against/ not only the spirit but also the
very letter of the CoC?

It is well and good to piss and moan about off-topic posts, but each
and every thing that violates the CoC is just as important as off-topic
posting, yet I have /NEVER/ seen moderators doing /ONE SINGLE THING/
about these gross, continuous and egregious violations.

Is that an edict from On High; that you only berate and castigate
off-topic posts?

C'mon, you guys, do your real job or just quit doing anything at all.

Any other way is just unfair.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Strength through Unity.