Firefox and NoScript??

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 23:02:58 UTC 2012

> I've even tested with new profiles, on a different machine, and on a
> Windows 17.0.1 Firefox. I'll check a little more & if I can't figure it
> out, I'll submit a bug report. Again, sorry about that... you could
> always install SeaMonkey instead:
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
> :-)

It is something in the db itself. I opened the file in SeaMonkey SQLite
Manager & compacted the db (vacuumed). The file now opens properly in
the Firefox version (linux and Windows). Retested with a backup version
& this time in the linux versions I vacuumed with sqliteman and also
with sqlitebrowser & that worked as well.