How many clicks on Unity launcher?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:41:27 UTC 2012

On 17 December 2012 13:31, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> Another effect I have noticed that has not been mentioned here, is that if
> there is a focus shift required, that focus shift gobbles up the first
> click.  IMO it should pass the click on thru AFTER effecting the focus
> switch.  But my opinion and $1.34 will get you a 16 oz coffee to go at
> 7-11. :)

I am not seeing that unless one of the drop downs on the top panel is
active.  For example, open the calendar from the top panel then click
the launcher (or in fact any open application).  The first click just
closes the calendar but does not perform the expected action on the
launcher or other application.  I think this is arguably a bug.

Colin