OT re top-posting. was Re: Firefox and NoScript??

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:58:52 UTC 2012

[ trimmed everything.  is that better?]

Seems to me there is much confusion in this conversation.  There are
currents about
1. bandwidth
2. search engines' efficiency
3. reader effort
4. writer effort
5. most recently, an ad-hominem attack relating to unrelated behavior.
 Shame on you.

All of this over a posting which, in the original untrimmed version,
fit nicely on my screen.  That happens to be my personal tipping
point.

Frankly, I'm much more concerned to discover on reviewing raw messages
that Gmail was back to including an HTML version of my mail.  Now
*THAT* is a bandwidth offense and I apologize.
On bandwidth: have you noticed that the headers outweigh the message
in many of these posts?

--
Kevin O'Gorman