Auto-hiding the applications bar

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 5 20:40:08 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 05 December 2012 15:36:56 JD did opine:

>   <head>

> charset=ISO-8859-1"> </head>
>         latest updates.<br>
>         How can I force the apps menu bar on the left side of the screen
>         t<font size="+1">o<br>
>             away from it?<br>

There are many on this list who will ignore your pure html posts.  Please
put your copy of thunderbird into the text only mode and repost your
questions.

We also don't top post reply's here, but usually intersperse them so it
reads like a normal conversation.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...