Thunderbird Question - Need some HELP!!!

larry larryesu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:19:59 UTC 2012

On 08/30/2012 06:08 PM, Albert Wagner wrote:
> On 08/30/2012 12:39 PM, Larry Shields wrote:
>> I am having a problem with TB 14.0, when I try to write a message it
>> does not show all of my address contacts to the left side of the
>> message...I have tried using the F9 key which would bring up the
>> address contacts each time I would write a message which it did using
>> TB 12.01...
>>
>> Has something changed, and if so could someone tell me what I need to
>> do to have it work on TB 14.0
>>
>> Thanks Larry
>>
> Just checking...did you use the "Address Book:" drop down list at the
> top of the column? You can select "Collected" or "Personal" addresses.

Yes I know that using the address book, you can select Collected or
Personal addresses, I have my addresses listed in the Personal...

But that does not solve the problem in what I am having here...When I
write a new message after I had used the F9 key, my new email message
would all ways show my addresses to the left side of each new e mail
that I write...But not anymore...

Thanks Larry