Update Problems

Dave Henley dhenley1 at live.com
Wed Aug 22 16:51:44 UTC 2012

That saved part of the problem. Thanks for your help.
When I run synaptic and try to fix the broken packages I get these errors coz something is wrong with konqueror:

E: konqueror: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: samba-common-bin: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
E: nautilus-share: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Any idea howto resolve this?

Thanks,
Dave