Gnome drawer application

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:00:58 UTC 2012

Since first time I installed Ubuntu (7.04) I used that Drawer
application for the Gnome panel, and I still do (Ubuntu 10.04). In one
of them I have a few Open Document documents and I want them to open
with the command ”libreoffice3.5 --calc”, which works fine. However, I
have had those documents there for quite a while, and now and then I
install a newer version of LibreOffice (I use the real LibreOffice
thing, not the Ubuntu pre-installed crap). Let's say that I install
version 3.6.something in a few months, then I need to replace every
”libreoffice3.5 --calc” with ”libreoffice3.6 --calc”.

So now my question: Where is the configuration file for the drawers
(yes, still Ubuntu 10.04)?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ