Remote Desktop Viewer

Jose Diaz Bardales jose.dbardales at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:32:41 UTC 2012

Greetings Ubuntu Community!

I have two computer (Xubuntu 12.04) at home and since I have some spare
time I decided to install the "remote desktop viewer" in one of the
computer to be able to access the second computer.

I couldn't connect to the second computer so I decided to install the
"remote desktop viewer" on the second computer as well, but this did not
work.

So do I need to install other packages besides the remote desktop
viewer? Is there any configuration that I forgot to check?

Note: This is a home network environment, so I don't believe a firewall
will be the issue here.

Thanks in advance