2 different distros using same /home with same user

Hazan Pérez hapk02 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:31:00 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I have a laptop with Fedora installed in it, but I want to install
Ubuntu on a new partition. I have a "regular" partition schema in that
pc (one for /, another one for /home and the swap). I want to install
Ubuntu on a new partition but I need to have access to my user's data in
/home. I could simply use my user, with the same password, but I know
for a fact that this would break my user's desktop config on BOTH
distros... How can I do this, read/write access of my user's data,
without f@#&!$) up my desktop config?

Thanks.

--

Hazan Pérez C.