Ubuntu 12.04 video is odd

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 29 04:36:49 UTC 2012

On 29/04/12 06:41, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 04/28/2012 03:07 PM, mdovell at comcast.net wrote:
>> I recently updated. No data loss but for some reason some videos seem to
>> have a blue tint. This is only on some youtube videos but it is odd.
>> I've read it is something with flash. I enabled html5 on the site and I
>> thought that worked but some videos are still blue. Any ideas?
>
> I've asked several times lately, no replies. I have the very same
> problem. Plus, local playback of the files when I've dnloaded them
> still have the bluish tint. Maddening. Ric

It is to do with Adobe Flash. Adobe know about but will not fix as they
now don't do Flash anymore (or some such). The problem is with the
latest Flash so going back one version will fix the blue colour.

BC

--
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
               Sir Winston Churchill