Ubuntu 12.04 odd errors

mdovell at comcast.net mdovell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 19:50:26 UTC 2012

I recently upgraded but there have been a few errors I've found.

1) Some of the videos on youtube have blue people. I read it is flash related and putting html5 on worked a tad but there are still some with blue tones. I could understand this more if it was all videos or all sites but something is making some of the videos on youtube blue

2) Sometime the text in the menu bar area appears to not be anti aliasing right. A slight green or blue bleed happens

3) Some compiz items cause it to crash. Expo in particular. Considering the earlier issues of compiz with unity this is pretty minor

Any ideas on how to solve these ones?