Need help getting started with bittorrent

James Plate james.plate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:50:41 UTC 2012

To get the 12.04 Torrent Downloads you can go to
http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/ . You'll notice that it will download
filename.torrent that torrent file is what needs to be opened with
transmission, your safe to associate transmission with .torrent/magnet
links etc. Not much info but that's all I really know about them .